Response Training has a unique approach to workforce development. We partner with organisations to establish a recognition strategy that aligns the organisation’s infrastructure and the skills and knowledge employees have gained on the job to appropriate Australian qualifications. We then offer any gap training that is required to meet the strategic and workforce development goals of the organisation.
With the challenges created by an ageing workforce and increased competition for skilled workers, organisations need to put plans in place to meet their future workforce needs.
Strategies for workforce development include:
- Employee recruitment and retention programs
- Systems that support employee productivity
- Recognising the skills and experience of existing employees
- Building skills and capability for future job roles
We can partner with you to access the following (and any other available) workforce development funding:
- Training Services NSW Smart and Skilled Targeted Priorities Full Qualifications
- Training Services NSW Smart and Skilled Targeted Priorities Prevocational and Part Qualification
Contact us if you would like to discuss your organisation’s workforce development needs.